[A/S] I'm BAAACK with a NewVintage Argosy

No, not Freddy Krueger but Elisa from Sullivan County, NY.  Someone just
told me about this List, and since I've been missing the old VAC List, I
thought I just better sign on.  So, "Hello" to all of you out there!

I hail from Sullivan County, NY, 2 1/2 hours NW of NYC.  I am Elisa
Miro, a woman who admits that I "ain't wrapped too tight", to quote my
beloved boyfriend, John.  I play fiddle in a bluegrass band, try to sell
a little real estate up here, have two gorgeous horses to feed (and
ride), live on 68 pristine acres (with views!) in a mint 1977 3 bedroom
2 bath trailer, and I have a great 10 year old son, Ian, who also loves
Airstreams.

I just sold my original Argosy yesterday to a woman who really needs to
join VAC - she's got the fever bad, with 2 Argosys and an Airstream to
her name.  And I NOW have a 28' rear bedroom Argosy, manufactured 10/76,
which is MINT!!!  An older couple had it and took beautiful care of it.
 I have been hunting this particular trailer down for the better part of
the year 2000, and I finally got it at the end of September.  I wanted a
rear bedroom Argosy with those big wrap windows - I like light and
ventilation.  It would be perfect if it had vista vue windows, but it
doesn't - unless I get nuts and spend the bucks to have some put in...

Anyway, I am looking forward to reading what others are up to.
Elisa