[A/S] Rivnuts

I think someone mentioned using rivnuts on the belly.  It sounded like
you could easily "undo" them.
I am replacing the slide valve and the belly on my Bambi.  It would all
fit together better if there was a small door in the belly to open to
access the handle of the dump valve.

Would "Rivnuts" do that

Where do you find them?

If any of you have installed a gray water tank in a '61 Bambi, I'd like
to hear from you.  While it is open would be an ideal time to install
one but cannot locate a tank slim enough.  It appears there is a space
of 3"  x15 1/4" x 54".  If you have done this, how did you vent it?
HELP!!

Kathy