Re: [A/S] Re: EU3000is , Honda

How much of a charge do you get grom the charge line from the tow vehicle. I
have found that at the end of the day that my battries are fully charged. The
thought that I have is that if one backed up to the trailer and ran
thevechile for a short time the charging should be taken care of. Am i wrong?
Ihave added a second battry in parall to my other battery will that more than
double my battery life? I have changed all lights to floresent they draw less
amps than bulbes and now i can see.
Jim Smith(Belize or bust)
1965 Tradewind (The Silver Abaltross)
1992 Dodge Cummings Diesel