Re: RE: [A/S] Another A/S dealer drops out

My previous (just-accidentally-sent) post was comparing other brands to A/S
Bambis.  I agree that the prices may put A/S dealers out of business.  I
don't understand how a dealer can 'make' it selling only Airstream. Our
dealer (Toscano RV/Los Banos,CA) had a few fifth wheels (by Thor maybe)  and
a few other brand trailers (prob trade-ins) on the lot.

Does Airstream allow their dealers to sell other brands?

-Norma