Re: [A/S] Thermostat

Terry,

Thanks for writing about the possibility of visiting a real ghost town with
town 'curator' on hand.  Reading your description left me itching to go
there.  A catered dinner and a western band - Wow!  Great sounding idea. My
Bro-in-law would love it because he is a railroad buff - he has another brand
of trailer. That wouldn't be any problem there, would it? ;o)

You had a 'most excellent' adventure having your truck repaired.

-Norma