RE: [A/S] Wheel chair door widths

Before I take any flak from the disabled members of the list (about my
catapult scheme), I should say:  I've got MS...and not the 'good' kind that
can be medicated (or the doctors *say* can be medicated).  I'm looking
forward to steadily declining use of my bod..... and enjoyed the
back-and-forth with Bob Basques regarding ideas for the disabled.

Some of my other ideas?  (besides the potty-catapult?) Little teensy Ben Hur
chariot hubcaps for disabled scooters...if those people won't get out of the
way, just shred their ankles.  Air-compressor and air horn on teh scooter -
same reason.  Blender-mounts on the scooter - if they won't get out of the
way, and I can't scare 'em out of the way with my airhorn, I'll just stay
here and drink and wait...

The little soiree I had with Bob B regarding the crane system actually got
me to thinking about what I'm gonna do.  It's kinda tough to contemplte ater
seeing some of my friends...there'll be a point where it's impossible
without help, but until then?  Hmmm.....  The hardest thing I can see is the
handling of the hookups and plumbing.  That can be gotten around if I
dry-camp and have a willing volunteer/victim after the trip to assist in
dumping.  The trailers themselves are a marvel of miniaturization and space
utilization, actually. With an automatic awning and some way to get in and
out, it wouldn't be bad.  The hand-control cars and mini-vans that are set
up for wheelchair access are way cool.

Most of my MS friends are capable of most minor tasks and setup/breakdown of
a camper are do-able...the awning would have to be automatic.  This is all
assuming the use of an Airstream of COURSE *grin*.  A motorhome/bus could be
modified with a lift and floorplan setup a little easier, I think.

I'm thinking of a whole new industry here...Hmmm.....could I be getting
rich?  If you don't have a sense of humor, you have nothing :).  And if mine
if slightly skewed, bear with me...I have occasional bouts with
seriousness...