Re: [A/S] Gold Bar Photos

I just uploaded 6 pics of my 73 sovereign at Gold Bar, WA if anybody is
interested.
1. 1973 31' sovereign. The gazebo on the right is my summer kitchen. It's
equipped with the 4' Aussie grill. I use my multi fold ladder with 3 2x4's
as a side table.
2, Looking from the drive into the lot.
3. looking from the front of the A/S to the street through the greenbelt. If
you look close you can see the cedar log with a bear carved into it waving
at you.
4. Rear green belt. On the rear left is a tent pad I made with 6 inches of
gravel covered with 3 inches of sand and topped with 2 inches of moss. It's
a 14' hexagram and perfect for a 12' dome tent. The little red tent has
extra chairs in it.
5. This was taken from across the street looking through the front green
belt.
All of these were taken at our camping lot in Gold Bar Nature Trails (and no
it is not a nudist camp), Gold Bar, WA 50 miles Northeast of Seattle.