Re: [A/S] Aluminum Wiring Information Sites

James,
 My '68 G.T. used aluminum Romex for the 12VDC wiring also. The same
precautions apply, but it's probably a bit harder to heavily load a
given circuit, as you don't plug in too many 12VDC appliances. The G.T.
had a control panel with 4 circuit breakers for the various 12VDC
branches, you can see the edge of it at:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/jdunmyer/airstream/may24_11.jpg

I undid all aluminum connections in that panel, coated them with
anti-oxidant paste, and put them back together. I also did most of the
connections in the walls and ceiling at the light fixtures.

                                      <<Jim>>