[A/S] Aluminum Wiring Information Sites

Hello All,
     I was checking the wire in our '68 Caravel, it is aluminum naturally,
seems to be in good shape at the connections, but I am still debating the
proper corrections. I found these two sites to be extremely informative,
the first is a long article: http://inspect-ny.com/aluminum/alreduce.htm
the second is a well illustrated method of repairing aluminum wiring &
connections: http://inspect-ny/aluminum/p12p.htm
     AS for myself, I am temporarily opting to change all my fixtures over
to aluminum approved types & I will employ the splicing method described in
the articles I gave the links for, until I figure out how I can rewire my
little toaster without butchering it.
     I am really glad the previous owner ( A younger man wuth several
children) didn't hurt himself & family, he had the kitchen recepticle
octopused with a microwave & used an electric heater instead of the nice LP
furnace. My wife and I have resolved to put as little demand on the 120 volt
system as possible. Does anyone have any idea how this issue affects the 12
volt system?
           Happy Trails, James