[A/S] Re: Everflo Furnace

Phip Piper,

Your story sounds similar to one I had with My '70-27ft.  After having an
unsuccessful job done at a service center I reasoned that for some reason
the motor was not getting enough current to operate the fan at a
satisfactory speed..When looking at the wires to the motor I discouvered the
insulation was all hard and cracked.  I put new wires to the furnace and
that last I heard a couple of years ago it was still working fine.  You
might want to check the condition of the wiring.

Kathy #17792 since 1977