RE: [A/S] Where To find Model listing.

	The floor plan had a U shaped sofa in the front that folds out into
a double bed.  An L shaped dinette on the right side to the rear of the door
that the table can fold up and make a small bed. Galley on the left and rear
bath.  My parents used the trailer from 1965 to about 1970 then it was
parked in the back yard and sat till my brother pulled it out about 3 years
ago.  All the original appliances still work including the 1960 110/propane
Norcold fridge.  I don't have the Serial number with me but will try to get
it tonight. I might be able to take some pictures this evening and post them
if anyone's interested.

John Ross