[A/S] Everflo Furnace

Regards heating my 1966 Safari I have the original furnace which is called
the Everflo.
My thermostat works. It turns on the electric fan. My propane lines have
been recently checked and do supply LP gas to the pilot. The pilot lights.
The burner goes on and last for about 30 seconds. Then by looking through
the little window on the pilot screw cap I can see the burner recede, at
first a little and then down to nothing.
Tried many times but this pattern keeps repeating. Anyone with experience
in this problem?
Bob Kiger
1966 Safari
WBCCI #2857