[A/S] what charges YOUR batteries?

"Subject:  mounting an alternator to recharge your batteries question
Wait a minute - am I missing something here? As far as I know ALL trailer
batteries get charged by the tow vehicle when the vehicle is running and the
trailer is hooked up. I use my solar panel when I'm parked to keep the
charge up, but the car's alternator charges the trailer battery when it is
"on-the-go"."

Absolutely correct Sherry.  The original question though pondered how to rig
an extra generator to one of the trailer wheels to charge your trailer
batteries.
Mike