Re: [A/S] Tow Capacity

In a message dated 10/8/00 10:47:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
loriann906@aol.com writes:

You can make twin beds into a double.... better to look for the rear bath
model with the "gaucho" side bed.

<< 2) How much trailer can my convential pick-up tow? It has the tow
 package and is four wheel drive.>>

What does your owner's manual say?  It will tell you the tow capacity of your
truck.

 <<3) As my family has travelled sixty thousand miles following work in
 the last four years we are real travellers.  However how little a
 trailer is going to work? 31 foot? Can the above pick-up drag such an
 airstream as a 31 footer? >>

Depends, are you looking for new or used?  The answer to new is no.

The older the trailer the lighter it is..... Personally, I wouldn't try to
pull anything but a really small trailer with that truck, but I like having
more truck than I need.

Don't let a salesman tell you "Oh this truck can pull anything Airstream
makes."  Some salesmen lie to make a sale....  your family's safety is at
stake.

Hunter