Re: [A/S] steel barn thoughts.

Must be the collective thing working, I guess.  Seems so practical with
housing costs what they are and AS so relatively cheap, at least of the
vintage I like , 1960s.  I did see a book on alternative architecture that
showed a house built around a house trailer so that when the owners got the
funds, they could pull out the trailer and build a kitchen/utility core in
its place so they didn't have to borrow lots of money. I'm still at the
drawing board as the housing market seems to be flat here now and I probably
won't sell my home for a year anyway,  but I like to plan and dream.  And the
DDs are moving elsewhere too.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado