Re: [A/S] steel barn thoughts.

Hi Polly,

We've seen the type of structures you mentioned in two Escapees Parks (Livingston, Texas and
Summderdale, Alabama), right down to the hangar type doors. The nice thing about visiting one of
these parks is the home owners are glad to show off what they did, along with the creative
modifications they made as they built in their own unique preferences, i.e. north facing window to
get the right light for their oil painting hobby, etc., etc..

Some of these RV Chalets are built on 1/4 acre or larger size lots. Most have a full hook-ups patio
for guests with RVs. Usually, the lots are designed after extensive consultation with neighbors who
have similar structures and with local contractors who are comfortable with a high level of
involvement by neighbors helping neighbors. We have been personal witnesses to the caring, sharing
and helping attitude in these two Escapees home base parks.

Secondly, there is an Airstream Park in Hillsboro, TX where nearly every site has a structure on it
very similar to what you are describing. In the early 80s, we saw a big splurge to build such
structures in the southeastern states and for awhile we carried around one of the design brochures.
At the time, we were still working and not serious about building one. Since then, these structures
have been popping up all around the country. Maybe it was collective consciousness?? - or perhaps it
was because others carried around the same brochures (ours has long disappeared).

Terry