Re: [A/S]Clear Coat Polish

Dear Group:

Approximately one and one half years after my 1997 Excella Classic was
purchased its clear coat began peeling. I took it back to my dealer after
finding out from someone else Airstream warranties the clear coat for two
years, not one. The dealer said someone in Washington had outlawed something
in that long used Airstream finish, and in 1999 Airstream was not allowed to
sell or apply their traditional clear coat to any new or usedaluminum.
According to the dealer, the replacement was relatively untested as of summer
1999.

Does this help anyone?

Robert

1997 Excella Classic 21'