Re: [A/S] Quiet Glow:

Jim
The wall mounted cat came with the trailer and appears as old, 1973. Except
the original magazine rack that was mounted where the cat is also came with
the unit (I found it under the bed). Camping world carries wall mounted
units but I haven't really checked out new ones yet. They make them in
different sizes. Due to the moisture problems I have with mine when I
replace it I will look for one that can be vented to the outside. It doesn't
get as cold here in Western Washington as in WI but your local dealer should
be able to fix you up with the right size. At 30 degrees we only use the low
setting except to warm up the A/S when we first get there. Hope this helps.
Greg