Re: [A/S] ADMIN: FAQ for this List

Exactly.

The thing to me is.... I enjoy the discussions.  New people are joining the
list every day, so even old discussions have new points of view. New people
doesn't necessarily mean "newbies" Since the VAC list closed down we have had
an influx of new people with an amazing wealth of information.... a "Go to
the FAQ" response to a questioner would have eliminated all that wisdom.

I don't believe I have ever seen the list "old timers" ever snap at a newbie
for bringing up and old topic.  Sometimes, we exhaust a subject then a newbie
will ask the same question a day or two later and they are pointed to Tom's
website or egroup's archives to get up to date.  Tom's website covers
everything you can imagine...and then some.

I just feel like FAQs give an answer... but there aren't definitive answers
about many subjects.  There are usually different solutions to the same
problem and you have to see what works for you.

Many of us disagree on many topics... hitches and tow vehicles come
immediately to mind (c:   That's okay.... we will state our position and
again, people have to make up their own mind.

I can't imagine a FAQ that answers what the right hitch or tow vehicle is
..... LOL

Hunter