Re: [A/S] ADMIN: FAQ for this List

I have to agree with Hunter.  I rarely read FAQ's because the
information there is usually "old".  Anything posted since then has to
be searched for in the archives, which are my second most valuable
source.  The MOST valuable is the List.

A good example is the recent thread on Vista View windows.  There's a
lot of info posted in the archives, but it wasn't until the recent
discussion here that Roy Lashway posted the how-to he received from
Can-Am RV, which allowed me to perform the fix. Now that it's in the
archives, it's available to all.

Off to Olema on Monday, and really looking forward to it.  CU there.
--
Roger Hightower
1975 31' Sovereign....WBCCI 4165....VAC