[A/S] Rear-end rebuild

Hello all-
During our maiden voyage (2 wkends ago) in our restored 69 TW I
noticed a drip in the rear roadside area.  Yesterday I went in to
explore and dropped the rear bellypan (which was corroded @ the rear
interface).  The problem may be coming from inside the 25"x51" box
that was inside the belly.  This is a rear bathroom model and perhaps
this big metal box is the drip basin.  It is connected to the frame
by means of 2 steal cross members.  I plan to remove and replace the
box, and fix the leak (it must be coming from my blackwater tank, hot-
water heater, plumbing or tub) that maybe covered by it.  Has anyone
been here and have any advice for me on what to watch out for?
Anything tricky? Are these boxes still available?  What grade of
aluminum shall I replace the corroded section with?  Thank you-

Mike