[A/S] Profiles page

Me again with all my jibberish.  Hope you don't mind.
Delete me if you will.....   :-)
    I think another good idea that we do on the other list is we have a
profiles page for members of the list.  We all sent in a picture of
ourselves and our dulcimers (it is the dulcimer list -- here we could send
in a picture of our A/S or whatever) and we wrote a little bio about
ourselves.  Then when we meet up at a festival we already know each other
pretty good.  It is good to put a face to a name and know what area of the
country each other is from and what our hobbies are and stuff.   By doing a
bio page it keeps the list on track to talk about the subject at hand.
    You'll have to excuse me.  I'm new here.  Hope I haven't offended
anyone!
Kerry