[A/S] hello

Hello,

My name is Kathy and I just joined your list. I am very excited to
meet everybody and learn more about everybodys airstreams. I was very
lucky and found a totally original (except for the 8 track tape
player, hehehe) 1978 28' Argosy motorhome. In mint condition!! I just
love it, and am exited to learn more about it since I am brand new to
the RVing thing. Would love to hear from others that have Argosy
Motorhomes so if I run into questions, I'll have others I can ask.
Thank you for allowing me to join your group and I look forward to
reading your posts. By the way---How do I access the archives?

Kathy in Wyoming