Re: [A/S] Interior Wall Refurbishing

I had a problem with my shower stall in the 23 ft Safari.  There were cracks
around the screws and a broken piece as big as 50 cents around the screw
hole.  The factory service center repaired this and when it was finished, I
could not tell the difference between the original surface and the repaired
surface.  I believe this was some type of fiber glass paste which was then
sanded and polished.  Airstream service center should be able to give you the
information or sell you the material to repair the crack.

Hope this helps.

Chris Cavanaugh
23 ft. Safari
WBCCI # 4002