Re: [A/S] Original rugs?

My wife made "carpeting" in our A/S. She bought 2 rugs, one of which fit
nicely in the kitchen area, the other she cut to fit around the dinette,
etc. Then, she put edging on with her industrial sewing machine. So, the
carpet ended up being just 2 pieces, a medium-dark blue in color, that
looked nearly 'factory'. And, we could easily take it out to shake the
dirt off, no sweeping required. :-)

If you don't have an industrial sewing machine, any upholstery shop can
put the edging on your pre-cut carpet. If you want it to stay in place,
there's some rubber backing stuff that you can use, or some carpet/rugs
come with it already on.

                              <<Jim>>