[A/S] Interior Wall Refurbishing

Hi

I really enjoy the list.  I have gathered a lot of great information
here and have even contributed a bit myself.

I am in the process of restoring a 1976 International, 25 foot with a
rear bath.  The ceiling/wall panel is cracked, near where the builtin
shower rod is.  Has anyone repaired this plastic material?  If so,
what did you use?  Fiberglass?

I have tried to buy a replacement, but Airstream doesn't make them
anymore and I can't find a used panel.

Thanks

dale, W5WI

'76 International, 25'