Re: [A/S] New A/S newbie questions

If you have the manual that came with your vehicle, there will be some
information there.  I have a 64 GT and tow with a 92 Bronco, with no special
stabilizer hitch.  The hitch I have is rated for 10,000 lbs, more than my GT
weighs.  It handles well but is not perfect, not enough power on hills.  I
would get something more powerful if I could afford it and the gasoline too.
You will have to do some research on whether or not your vehicle is going to
do the job.  Part of that is what you expect of it and where you will be
going.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado