Re: [A/S] Vista View windows

I mentioned the rivet shaver to my A&P...He's going to fashion one from a
bolt...By somehow carving out a rounded hole in the head of the bolt with a couple
of "teeth" edges...Then putting it in the cordless drill...

We've always joked about how if he couldn't fix it, it probably couldn't be fixed,
and if he didn't have the tool already, he'd make one...As I said, I am just the
"always amazed gopher"...Will let you know the progress...;-)

Judy White
72 27’ Ambassador
WBCCI #5040 (red) and VAC
mailto:dmurtha@seanet.com