Re: [A/S] Re: First Post and I Need help

Jeff,
According to my '73 Owners Manual, the weights gaw and gvw are on a
placard on the Roadside front of the trailer.

In the instructions for setting the resistors in the Brakes Controller,
it gives the Trailer weight for 29' as 6000-6500, 31' footer is either
6500-7000 or 7000-7500, no idea why the double set .

Your airstream dealer, according to the book, can give you exact weight
based on exactly which model and which options you have.

Daisy
73 Ambassador-still cleaning