[A/S] Re: First Post and I Need help

Thanks to those who responded to my question about the '73 Sovereign.

Here's a followup.  The person I'm dealing with has no idea what the
UVW or GVW is for this model.  Can anyone put their fingers on those
numbers for me?  All she can tell me is that the Gross Axle Weight is
3200#.  If that is true, I would assume that the GVW would be
somewhere around 6400# (2 x 3200#) and the UVW to be approx 1000#
below that.  My tow vehicle is limited to no more than 7300# GVW.  I
would like to keep the "Leave the Driveway" trailer weight to below
6000# if possible.

Any help is appreciated.

Jeff