Re: [A/S]Gooseneck Hitch and Airstream.

Howdy,

Jerry Thompson here. I have been reading the list for the past could of weeks.

This list is great!

You all have answered a lot of questions .

Here are three more.

1) About towing, my plan is to buy a 22 ft A/S , Argosy or Avion
trailer.

My current truck has a gooseneck hitch. I like this set up and as I'll
be traveling single it seems easier to hook up and unhook.

Does any one know any A/S trailers that have been converted to a
gooseneck hitch? or any thoughts or comments on this?

2) Also,  is there a active Avion email group or Web site? When I search
the links come either dead or as single owners.

3) are there any books on refurbishing?

Thanks

--
Jerry Thompson