Re: [A/S] New to trailers and Airstream.

Norma,

I formerly had a '65 A/S Caravel 17-ft, which I sold to buy a '63 Avion T-20
(20-ft) .  I personally think this Avion is built much better than the
Caravel, and the interior is nicer (although the Caravel was not original,
the interior was a 70's retrofit, supposedly done at the A/S factory in
California).

A WBCCI member in Ft. Smith AR who refurbishes and sells Airstreams as a
hobby business has the same opinion.  I don't know if the differences were
as pronounced in the 80s and later years.

You can compare my former Caravel with my Avion at my web site:

   http://nomoss.com/donhorn/airst.html

Don