Re: [A/S] New to trailers and Airstream.

More about this site - it is amazing - what a wide variety of
trailers/supplies wanted or for sale.  Actually I was shocked to see an ad
for Steve Heywood's '99 Bambi for sale.  He was a former poster here and we
met him and viewed his Bambi.  It is very nice (identical to our '98) and he
has a fantastic fan installed. Ad #3155.

A really interesting ad is for a 1 of 1 factory test model (ad #3243)  It has
"no interior - ever" and in the pictures (see below) doesn't seem to have any
side windows.  Strange.
Pictures can be viewed at
http://pages.prodigy.net/jmtcompany/trailer01.jpg
http://pages.prodigy.net/jmtcompany/trailer02.jpg