[A/S] am/fm/8 track tape player - 1976 Airstream

Well after finishing several big projects on my AS I finally was able to look at some of the existing gadgets. The am/fm radio still works and I was surprised to find an 8 track tape player hidden behind the  radio dial. Now all I need to do is find the couple boxes of 8 track tapes I had back in the 70's. My dad thinks he still has them somewhere. If you don't know what an 8 track tape is its just two had to explain.

However I do have a question about the radio antenna. I can see the antenna cord coming out of the radio and going into the skin just forward of the door, but there is no external antenna on the outside or any indication there ever was one. On the sides, back or top. It seems to play ok, but I think it should have an antenna. Maybe somebody with a mid 70's AS can tell me where to look. In the meantime I am going to look for my 8 tracks. I had all of Jerry Lee Lewis's albums if I can just find them. Thanks for the help.