Re: [A/S] New to trailers and Airstream.

My advice, which of course I didn't take, is to look at as many used units of
all makes that you can find to get an idea of what feels good to you.  I
bought the first Airstream I was ever in, and have never been sorry and still
love it and use it.  Avions are another possibility, I had one and liked it
as well but it was bigger than I needed.  I see Silver Streaks around, which
look nice, have not been in one.  One can get a nice unit from the 60s for up
to $6000 in ready for the road shape around here.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado