Re: [A/S] battery question

On Wed, 06 Sep 2000 08:53:42 +0000, Scott & Lise Scheuermann wrote:

>Related question, I have heard that deep cycle batteries will not charge off a tow vehicle's alternator. Does anyone know if this is true?

I would question this.  New the AS comes with deep cycle Interstates
and charges from the tow vehicle when the two vehicle's engine is
running.  The trailer batteries can also charge through the convertor
when you are hooked to "shore power."  I just cannot imagine that AS
would supply batteries which could not be charged from the tow vehicle
when the tow vehicle's engine is running.