Re: [A/S] Aluminum fever

As you going through the hardware and home stores, plumbing & electrical
shops, garage sales and flea markets, keep an eye open for materials
from the period of your Airstream.  If you don't need them now, you will
later.  I've got my best stuff that way.  Aluminum corner extrusions
from from an old hardware store, carpet threshold strips from home depot
and mahogany plywood  from a lumber center featuring hardwood &
plywoods.  End result - replacing the refrigerator on the '65 Caravel so
it looks like it was made with the larger 'fridge at Jackson Center.
Check it out:
http://members.home.net/dial/vintageairstream/myrtle_tour_int.html
Best of luck,
RJ