Re: [A/S] Heads Up - Name Change

LOL, thank heavens for the library here in town... I used their computer to
access egroups to make the changes.

<< Folks, also take notice that Hunter got rid of the add at the bottom.  I
think she paid for it herself and I for one say THANKS.  Ads at the bottom
of e-mails are a pain in the butt. >>

I didn't want aything said about this... but the ads are still there for now,
but will be gone soon. I could live with them at the end of posts, but
egroups is switching them to the beginning and I can't live with that.

Hunter
mailto:hhamp5246@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/hhamp5246/roadtrip.htm

Hunter