[A/S] Re: [AirstreamList] Cyber blackout

Hi Bill,

Welcome, I was happy when I saw you had signed on.  (c:  I'm not in Colorado
yet..... I'm taking Doug's advice and doing Diamond and Crater Lakes and
Grant's Pass (Oregon) before I hit the California beaches.  I'll stay in
Crescent City and make a day trip (sans trailer) up to Gold Beach.

Bill, and anyone else who hasn't seen it yet.... jump onto my trip website
and read about my harrowing experience.... 2nd to last entry...
http://members.aol.com/hhamp5246/roadtrip.htm

My question to the others..... as I have no trailer brakes now, do you think
the tire incident broke the trailer cables?

Hunter