The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] safari 2000

Steve, I had a similar problem with our 98. I found
that the cables were in place and connected but one
was shorted. Remove both wall plates and unscrew the
connectors and look closely at the connectors. On one
of ours I found a very small strip of aluminum from
the shield (outside part of the cable) was touching
the center conductor. I used the point of a knife to
scrape away the offending aluminum and now it works
perfectly. Hope this helps....Good luck..Lee