The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Black/Gray Water Question

I understand your situation and if I was a long way from any watercourse, I
would do the same.  That, plus conservative use of detergent/soap will not
have an adverse affect.  But we all must be careful of our effect on "clean"
water (whatever that is).  When boondockimg, we are usually near a forest
service pit toilet into which we can dump, instead of allowing the soap suds
to run into the lake or river.
Jim