The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Black/Gray Water Question

Just got an off line message that my gray water pipes intersect just behind
the hatch for my black water tank.  So the gray water is always draining
and both drain when the black water hatch is open.

So can I assume that when boondocking I could put a cap on the system with
a hose connector built on it and drain my gray water WHILE closing the
hatch on my black water tank until I reach a dump station.

Is that how it goes?
Bob