The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Cell Modem/Phone/Provider Info Request

The specific number. As my phone is from Cincinnati Bell I have an idea it's
a good thing to look like I have some ties to Cincinnati.

I donlt think AT&T expected so many fulltimers to hop on the bandwagon... I
have heard they are discontinuing the free long distance and free roaming to
people like us.  They can't dump anyone until their contract is up though.

Hunter