The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

[a/s] New Polish

Hi All....
While on the road last week at a T/A truck stop,I purchased some Eagle 1 liquid polish in a plastic pint bottle and thought I might try it since I have been using the Eagle 1 paste in the plastic jar...
.
I am impressed.... it cuts to black quicker and polishes to a high shine with a minimum of rubbing...Anyone doing hand polishing might give it a try... I lost the receipt, but it was a few dollars for the pint size bottle and now I am glad I got two....There is some "stuff" in it... there warnings about getting it in your mouth. etc.  shake before using....

I think it is very effective on the oxidized panels that are a rather uniform gray... they polish up quickly to mirror shine.  I tried it on the little vent from the bathroom plumbing and it looks like the casting is going to shine...

Mary tried it on a side of the back window... I heard her say.."damn,..that works, now I have to do the whole thing...."

Jim