The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [Re: [Re: [a/s] Cell Modem/ Info Request and Help Bob]

Apparently you can send and receive small attatchments. Everything I know
about it I read in the Escapees article and on their website. I don't have a
problem accessing the website (http://www.qsl.net/wa2mzf/) so maybe their
server was down when Bob tried before. Jim and Jessica Prentice seem open to
questions about their system so you may want to email them if you'd like an
expert's advice. Their website has a lot of good stuff about Hamming and RVing
fulltime. I did find that the article in Escapees was written for laypersons
like myself. I found it more clear then their "email on the internet" link on
the website.

Nicci