The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Wanted Pic of 63 a/s Land Yacht 26'

All  I can say is, "Wow!", what a beauty.  Like stepping into a time warp.  You are some lucky folks.  You
and Kriger are making me nostalgic and giving me VAC envy.  Doing the work to get a vintage in shape
has to be demanding but you folks who have the sweet restored coaches have a thing of beauty.  I wish you
all many happy miles and hours in them.