The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Wanted Pic of 63 a/s Land Yacht 26'

Thanks, boojum...we really enjoy it...to be honest, we didn't have to do
much to it...it came this way when we bought it...not like Cruiser Bob,
who's done a lot of it himself...

If it's any consolation, we sometimes have "new-Airstream envy"...wishing we
had some of the amenities that the new ones have...glad to not have some of
the problems that you are dealing with, though...hope your trailer is better
after Jackson Center gets done with it!

Good Luck,

Tom