The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Wanted Pic of 63 a/s Land Yacht 26'

Thanks Tom and Jan,

You have a very wonderful home there.

There are many similarities and your pictures have helped me in some ways.
I love the decor.  Very fresh looking.  You mentioned the breakfast bar...I
too have a breakfast bar in the 63 Land Yacht.  In fact that is the only
table perse.  There isn't another table that pulls out or up or anything.
Which is fine.  I've my eye on a nice looking convertible table from Camping
World.  But that'll keep till I get all the mechanicals up and running.

Here is my initial stab at "before" pictures.  She is in amazing shape for
only $900.

 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/airstreamhal/63airstream.html">1963
Airstream Land Yacht</A>

Again, thanks for the help.  Safe streaming.

Hal