The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

[a/s] more list, please!

HHamp5246@aol.com wrote:
I have decided to say "Buh-bye" to Andy.  I noticed that he didn't sign
himself off so I thought I would put him out of his misery....

Good Choice Vanna - I mean - Hunter!

Whose list is it anyway!!!!

BTW, is there somewhere I can get the back issues of your travelog?
I just signed up and there are so many nosy little questions I want to ask
you!  Probably stuff you wrote in the beginning of the trip or of the list....
How you got to the point you could go full time, how you decided on trailer
and tow vehicle (did I catch that you had a suburban, but it wasn't enough? -
and what are you driving now?) where is the home computer of the list? How do
you get online etc, etc, etc,

Thanks,
-Carol the Wannabe