The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

The Original Airstream E-mail List Archive

Re: [a/s] Tires

Thanks for the input Donald, I really appreciate it. I think I saw the need
for good tires and maintance today on a business trip from Houston TX to
Beaumont TX. This a an 85 mile stretch of 1-10 where 18 wheelers outnumber
cars by 3 to 1. Also it has been under repair and continued construction
since I can remember going back to 1963. Well we are now in the mist of near
100 degree temperatures and today I counted 5 RV trailers on the side of the
road with flat tires. No Airstreams though. Not a good place to fix a flat.